We are able to advise and assist in connection with the resolution of disputes arising between parents.

Issues that we provide assistance with include parental responsibility, residence and contact (still colloquially often referred to as custody and access) and other specific issues, such as schooling and/or relocation.

We have considerable experience in dealing with urgent and interim remedies. We also act in care proceedings, often for children through guardians.

Please contact us to discuss your situation.


    Make an enquiry